Wells Fargo is one of County Properties business partners. I thought this would be useful if you have a Wells Fargo existing mortgage on your home.Wells Fargo Home Mortgage programs, including the new options available through the Home Affordable Refinance program, part of President Obama’s plan to help homeowners refinance their mortgages at no cost – no points and no fees. Wondering if you’ll qualify?
If you have consistently paid your existing mortgage on time, but are
concerned about how recent market changes may impact your ability
to refinance, then this may be the program for you.
You may be eligible if:
• You are current on your mortgage payments.
• Your home is a single-family dwelling or a 2-4 unit attached dwelling.
• You have income to support the new monthly mortgage payments.
• You can obtain a lower interest rate, a lower monthly payment or a more predictable payment (switching from an adjustable-rate to a fixed-rate mortgage) by refinancing.
• Your new mortgage amount does not exceed 105% of the value of the home.
• Mortgage amounts cannot exceed conventional conforming mortgage loan limits.
• Your mortgage must be owned by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac (as the investor).
Contact Cheryl White
Home Mortgage Consultant
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
5464 Grossmont Center Drive, Suite 100
La Mesa, CA 91942
click here to contact her
If you would like to get loan information from recommended banks, or get started and view all homes, condos, investment properties, pre-foreclosures, bank owned foreclosures (REO’s) or thinking of selling your property, Please feel free to contact me today for free counseling at (619) 301-0200 visit our website, click CountyProperties.net
By the way…if you know of someone who would appreciate the level of service I provide, please call me with their name and business number and I’ll be happy to follow up and take great care of them.