What is a Home Warranty?
A home warranty is a one-year residential service contract that provides repair or replacement coverage for the major operating systems and appliances in a home that fail due to normal wear and tear.
Why Buy a Home Warranty?
A home warranty helps protect your investment while you enjoy your home. While a home warranty cannot prevent systems and appliances from failing, it can save you money on costly covered repairs.
A home warranty offers the following benefits:
· Protection from potentially huge, costly system or appliance repair and replacement bills. Just one event could literally wipe out your hard-earned savings.
· A typical homeowner requires service about 2 times per year—you will simply pay a nominal trade service call fee for each covered repair or replacement.* And that is reassuring for you, your family and your budget.
· You do not have to search the Yellow Pages for a qualified technician or contractor. You will enjoy quality service from a network of carefully selected professionals.
· System and appliance failures are never convenient. You can call any time to request service. We are available 24 hours/day, 7 days/week, ready to take your call. Or, you can sim
ply place your service request online.
· Repair or replacement coverage. We will replace covered items that fail when we determine they cannot be repaired, regardless of age, make or model!**
*Please review contract for specific terms, limitations and specific trade service call fee amount per visit. Trade Service Call Fees are typically $60. This amount may vary by contract. The Service Call Fee is paid directly to the technician upon arrival to your home. In some instances, you may incur additional costs.
** In some instances, Homeowner and Home warranty company may agree to payment of cash in lieu of repair or replacement. Payment will be made based on negotiated rates with its suppliers, which may be less than retail.
Click here to get loan information before the rates go up. To get started on viewing homes, condos, investment properties, pre-foreclosures, bank owned foreclosures (REO's) or thinking of selling your property, please contact me today for free counseling at (619) 301-0200 visit our website, click https://countyproperties.net/
By the way…if you know of someone who would appreciate the level of service in real estate we provide, please call me or have them go to https://countyproperties.net/ and I’ll be happy to follow up and take great care of them.