Distressed California Homeowners May Qualify for California’s Keep Your Home California Transition Assistance Program (TAP)   If your financially distressed California clients can no longer afford your home and are pursuing a short sale or a deed in lieu of foreclosure, they may be eligible for financial help with their relocation to alternative housing and avoid foreclosure.
The funds come from the Transition Assistance Program (TAP), part of the Keep Your Home California Program.  
The state of California is providing up to $5,000 in transition assistance to qualified homeowners who can no longer afford to stay in their homes.  We can help by advising you as a distressed homeowner.

  • You can apply for the funds through state’s website or by calling us
  • Maintain their property until their house is sold or returned to the lender via a negotiated deed in lieu of foreclosure.

For qualified homeowners, these state funds may be used in addition to any other transition assistance that the homeowner may receive by participating in the Federal Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives (HAFA) program or in any other pre-offer short sale program.    
To learn more about the Transition Assistance Program’s guidelines.
Fill out form below.

[gravityform id=12 name=StopForeclosure Now]