The San Diego Union-Tribune Home sellers’ profits still big For all the concern about declining prices, recent San Diego County home sellers are still making huge profits, nearly doubling their investment in little more than five years, according to a study by an Orange County research firm that tracks real estate transactions. Values in county nearly double over 5 years, study says
- The market is changing more homes for sale. Rates are going down!
- Fix Now Pay when you close escrow, get top dollar for your home
- Can You Avoid Capital Gains Tax By Buying Another House?
- New 5% Down payment Loan for 2-4 Units live in 1 rent the others
- What the fudge is going on in San Diego 92120 zip code with homes