Fannie Mae wants to help more buyers afford to purchase their new home. That is why we are offering up to 3.5% in closing cost assistance for HomePath® , foreclosure, properties beginning April 11 through June 30, 2011.
- The initial offer must be submitted on or after April 11, 2011 and close by June 30, 2011. If an initial offer was made prior to the effective date, the offer is not eligible for the incentive.
- The sale must close on or before June 30, 2011. No exceptions will be made to this deadline.
- Only buyers purchasing a HomePath property as their primary residence may receive up to 3.5% in closing cost assistance. Second homes and investment properties are excluded from the incentive.
- Buyer must sign the Owner Occupant Certification Rider to the Real Estate Purchase Addendum.
- If a buyer’s total closing costs are under 3.5%, the difference will not be available as a credit to the buyer.
Search HomePath.com today for the most updated list of San Diego County foreclosure properties.
And remember, all owner occupants enjoy a 15-day preview of all HomePath properties — without competition from investors — through Fannie Mae’s FirstLookTM period.
Note: Fannie Mae can give no assurance on the time required to close, but initial offers submitted after May 15, 2011 are particularly questionable for closing by the incentive deadline of June 30, 2011.
More questions we can help you, at County Properties, 24 years of brokerage experience, trust and a Member of the local Better Business Bureau!
Want to know what your home is worth? Click here for a free market evaluation !
New Pro-Property Search. We will setup a customized search for you by our professional REALTOR® Team. Sit back relax and shop at home! We will make changes to your Pro-Property Search any time you like, just let us know. Have fun!