What does this mean to you?
If your loan is with Fannie or Freddie then you may qualify to receive $3,000.00 at the close of escrow of shortly thereafter, by selling your home short sale.
In order to see if you qualify you must have already qualified for, but did not complete, a loan modification under the Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP).
Below are some of the features that the new Fannie and Freddie HAFA program offer:
- Allows the home owner to receive pre-approved short sale terms prior to the property being listed
- Releases the home owner from future liability for the remaining debt
- They use standard documents & timeframes
- Provides financial incentives to the home owner , servicer , and 2nd lien holders
- Uses verified home owner financial & hardship information that was collected for the HAMP, therefore eliminating the need for additional eligibility analysis
Visit Fannie Mae for more information, click here: https://www.efanniemae.com/sf/servicing/hafa/
Does Fannie Mae own your loan? Click here to find out: http://loanlookup.fanniemae.com/loanlookup/
Does Freddie Mac own your loan? Click here to find out: https://ww3.freddiemac.com/corporate/
County Properties, 24 years of brokerage experience, trust and a Member of the local Better Business Bureau! We offer free counseling in real estate regarding; home values and information on options of selling vs. Foreclosure. You can reach us at 619-301-0200, 619-540-5811.
If you have equity in your home, we will sell your home and get top dollar in this challenging market at www.countyproperties.net/. If you do not have enough equity, and you must sell your property as a short sale we have the expertise to do so also and close escrow in 60 days or less. Learn more about mortgage relief options and how to take advantage of our FREE REALTOR (R) CONSULTATION & ATTORNEY SERVICE. or go to www.ShortSaleRealtors4U.com
By the way…if you know of someone who would appreciate the level of service in real estate we provide, please call me or have them go to www.CountyProperties.net/ and I’ll be happy to follow up and take great care of them.