Home Buyer Tax Credit for Veterans good until 2011
The Federal Home buyer Tax Credit is still available for qualified Veterans
- A Veteran (and, if married, the individual’s spouse) that was deployed out of the country for a minimum of 90 days between Dec. 31, 2008 and ending before May 1, 2010.
- This program is available to U.S. Military Foreign Service and intelligence Communities.
- Purchase contracts must be signed by April 30th, 2011 and loans must close by June 30th 2011.
- This extension includes the $8,000 first time buyer tax credit and the $6,500 repeat home buyer tax credit.
- Also if the service member receives an order to move within the first three years the requirement that the credit must be repaid is waived.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION IRS.GOV
CLICK HERE TO REACH A LENDER FOR ANY QUESTIONS
More questions we can help you, at County Properties, 24 years of brokerage experience, trust and a Member of the local Better Business Bureau! Want to know what your home is worth?
New Pro-Property Search. We will setup a customized search for you by our professional REALTOR® Team. Sit back relax and shop at home! We will make changes to your Pro-Property Search any time you like, just let us know. Have fun!