| In January 2017, California passed a law requiring all cities and counties in the state to allow all single family residential lots to also have a an Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU).|
This has made it easier for people to create wealth and build cash flow! Here’s how!!
1) Most municipalities have relaxed setbacks and parking requirements allowing ADUs to be built on even small lots.
2) Most municipalities have drastically lowered their fees saving people up to tens of thousands of dollars!
3) In the city of San Diego, there are no owner occupancy requirements, allowing investors to increase their return on investment on all of their single family home properties. Even more reasons to build your Granny Flat now! 4) Building an ADU can achieve stable cash flows well above 15% cash on cash returns every year.
5) Rents keep going up over time ensuring a increasing cash flow stream into the future.
6) More and more people are moving to San Diego, pushing rents even higher, and this problem is not going away anytime soon. What are you waiting for? Reach out today to kickstart your ADU build! Serving all San Diego County. Call ADU Pros now!