The following are some your options there are more:

  1. The first program to try is called HARP home affordable refinance program, to get loan information
  2. You May Be Eligible For: You May Qualify For Some of the Keep Your Home California Programs:
  • Based on your answers to the eligibility questions, you may be eligible to apply for the following programs:
  • Unemployment Mortgage Assistance – Receive up to 9 months of mortgage payment subsidy if you are unemployed.
  • Mortgage Reinstatement Assistance Program – Funds to help reinstate your mortgage if you have fallen behind on your payments.
  • Transition Assistance Program – If you can no longer afford your home and are executing a short sale or deed-in-lieu of foreclosure, there are funds available to help with the cost of moving or relocating.

3. If that does not work the next step is getting a loan modification called HAMP or a loan modification with your exisitng loan service center with their inhouse program.

For free counseling at: HOPEHomeowner Hotline |  Official Site: Gov Mortgage Relief Get Help: 888-995-HOPE. Call Now!

4. If the previous are not working for you,  instead of foreclosure to help preserve your credit, Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives Program (HAFA) Short Sale home. Homeowner receives money credit for moving expense. Please contact me for this alternative, as your agent I will be able to help you directly to get started please fill out form below to have a free confidential phone consult.

[gravityform id=12 name=StopForeclosure Now]